Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December

Sweet, so its finally December! Now its the count down till the new year. So excited. Anyway, we just had our Bout this last Saturday. We lost again, but we are sure getting better and better each time. We are also getting new recruits with everyone is pretty pumped about. Our next bout is December 18Th and the Center again and hopefully we can really kick it in high gear! Also for those who are keeping tract, we finally heard back from the city insurance and we are getting our $3500 back to get a new vehicle, which is awesome because it is really hard to use only one car when two people need to be places all the time. Plus gas is really expensive. Lets talk about the holidays again. I pretty close to be done Christmas shopping and now i really want to wrap presents. Also if anyone remember, my birthday is coming up in 30 days! YEY! I have a feeling this month will pass by really fast because there is going to be so much going on. I have 4 Christmases this month and like 2 in January. I could go with out snow though. I'm not a big fan. I'm a summer type, not ice and wetness. My little car has such a hard time running in the winter. Plus people are so careless when it comes to driving in the winter. Its all about having fun, not worrying about hitting other cars, or knocking signs down. Lets hope we don't get any snow this year, the seasons are changing so much anyway. I can only dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment