Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its about time!

Well, I don't know about you, but I really hate living where it can be 35 degrees and no snow, then 12 hours later it can be 2 degrees with a foot of snow! I just don't get it? What happened to the Global Warming crap? I thought it was suppose to get hotter out. We didn't even have a summer this year! Makes me not want to live here. Don't get me wrong, I love WI, I just HATE snow and cold weather! And still no check from the city and still sharing a car with Mike. That's another thing. My car hates snow and cold weather also! Enough talk about the weather for now.
I have been trying to get in to see a counselor about next semester, and they have been real busy with other students, so I haven't been able to get in. TC is way over populated and I don't know why they don't have a schedule system instead of walk ins. I just want to get a respectable job and make some money to support my family. I would also like Mike to get called back to work because he is the real bread winner. Things just arn't going like i would like them too. I know I am asking for to much, but that's just how I am. I like things to go well not shitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment