Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Counting Down

Well, this semester is almost done, and I could never be more excited! Even though next semester is going to be long and probably hard, I am just ready to have a break from everything. 15 Days till my birthday, and a week from Thursday is Christmas. I love how many things there are to look forward to in December. The only bad thing is when December is over, there's not a lot to look forward to in spring. And spring is not going to be for a while because winter is only starting. But at least I have Derby to look forward to. Bout on this Saturday, and once a month after that. Twice in Feb. actually! Still sharing a vehicle with Mike. Its getting to be old news.
Today is my best friends birthday. She is 21...15 days before me so I cant even go out with her. But she is going to come see me at Bucky's tonight because I am going to be selling shots for Derby. We need to raise money so we can keep having our Bouts at the La Crosse Center.
I just wanted to thank everyone who read my blog and I enjoyed reading all yours, for this is going to be my last entry. It was nice while it lasted eh? Good luck to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment