Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Over Burdened

Well boys and girls, things have not been going very well. Life just seems kind of jumbled right now. I cant catch up and school work, and when I do have down time, there is just always something else that needs to get done. Lets just say I am looking forward to Christmas break! A month off from school will be nice. Plus my birthday is coming up so I will be taking like a week off from work. Yes it will be nice! Back to my problems, one of my classes is really irritating me because she assigns 3 assignments that take and hour and a half each to do, and they are only worth 5 points each. I just feel like I am wasting my time because I am not really learning anything in that class anyway. I know basic computer skills why should I have to pay to take a class that just wastes my time and money? I don't understand the system, but if i want my degree I have to abide. Even though I wont actually start my course classes till fall of 2011. Isn't that a bunch of crap. What other classes am I suppose to take? I cant afford to take classes I don't need! And if I don't stay a full time student I will get my insurance dropped. I just feel over stressed and don't know what to do. Plus I just got $1100 bill from the hospital from my arm when I broke it, and I was under the impression it was going to be covered. Where am I suppose to get the money to pay for that when I cant even afford to put gas in my car? Why cant things just get easier? Ill never understand. Maybe someday things will lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment