Thursday, October 15, 2009

Its the end of the world as we know it!!

No don't worry. Its not the end of the world yet. I just wanted to have an excited title so you would want to read my blog. Unfortionantly I don't have much to talk about this week. Weather is still crappy, and everyone around me is still sick. I cant believe all the school were letting people out because of swine flu. I wonder when people are going to realize that swine flu is not that big of a deal. Yes it sucks getting sick but all swine flu is, is the FLU! Everyone has had the Flu before. Just because it has a stupid name, doesn't mean you will die. Get over it! Any way, I have kept busy with tons of homework and work, plus in Derby we started committees and are changing things up a little bit differently because we are getting more people to join.
We also just found out that we wont be getting any money back for the accident till late November. Even though its not our fault and we didn't ask to get hit, we still have to suffer without an extra vehicle for two more months. Its going to be winter by then and my car handles very poorly in winter, when it actually starts up. Leave it to Mike and I to get F'd over. No matter what it is, where we are or who we're with, we always get the shitty end of it! Pardon my choice of words, that's just how angry I am at our system. I'm going to leave it at that because I really don't want to get into it to much other wise I will get even more upset, so I'm going to go to work tonight, come home, eat some egg rolls, and have myself a nice tall glass of Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss. PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't you getting anything until November, I thought you got at least a little something right away. That sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know...they just dont want to have to deal with it! Its so stupid though because ITS NOT OUR FAULT! err

    ReplyDelete