Thursday, October 29, 2009

Inch by Inch Lifes a Sinch, Yard by Yard it's very Hard

Onward we must go. Trudging through another school year, coming up on yet another new year. Oh how time flies! Everyday is starting to feel the same. Wake up, study, go to school, do some home work, and then go to work. Everyday. BORING! At least I have Halloween to look forward to. And since we are hosting a kick ass costume party, it should be pretty fun, i hope. It better be anyway, because it took us 4 days to clean the house. Now that's a never ending story itself. Cleaning. There is always something to clean. You would think with the hubby being laid off he would make sure the house stays in order, but no. Does not happen. That's why he loves me so much. I'm a multitasker at everything. Not to toot my own horn, believe me i never do that, but I kept everything fairly straight around the house. It gives me something to do when I'm sick of school and watching TV. I have also been thinking about writing poems again. I used to when i went through them depressing teenage years in high school, but i stopped when i graduated high school. I guess i though i was better then that. Plus i suffered from depression and it seemed to ease the pain a little i guess. I miss writing down emotions and feelings. But enough about sad talk. Hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween and eats tons of candy! Bye Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. How did you halloween party go? I hope your halloween went well because I had to work, so the only candy I got was left over from the trick or treaters.

    ReplyDelete