Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not a Good one

Well boys and girls, This week has not been very kind to me. I only made it to practice once this week because unfortionantly me and my fiance currently have no vehicle. I would love it for someone to ask, "whys that?" Well..My car broke down Saturday night on our way home from Victory, which is about 35 minuets from La Crosse, and we were lucking to make it home because my timing belt went out. So there is a couple hundred dollars I cant afford. Now you ask, what about Mikes truck? Its actually quite funny..(not really) but on Monday night on our way to Derby practice, we were not even a block from our house and a cop fails to yield at the intersection and hits us. Yes I said COP! SHE failed to yield, can you imagine!? Well it totaled both vehicles and I hit my head on the window so I had to go to the hospital the next day just to make sure I wasn't brain damaged or anything. We are hoping to hear from the attorney pretty soon to see what they are going to give us because they should at least give us blue book value for the explorer. Also, to top everything off, on the 25Th (Friday) Mike got laid off! He got laid off on our five year anniversary, oh and I ended up getting called into work, so we didn't even get quality time together. That was my awesome week/weekend! Everyone please buckle up and watch out for cops...They'll get ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment