Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just another Week

Well boys and girls, I don't have anything special to write about this week. I'm still waiting to hear how much money Mike is getting back for the accident because sharing a car between two people kind of sucks. Speaking of sucks, this weather is really getting to my nerves! I hate winter. Fall is alright, but its already starting to freeze out. Snow, oh please don't get me started. Just when I was getting excited for Halloween, i see its snowing outside. And the way people are talking, this winter is going to be very nasty. Yes, that's just what are economy needs.
I've been thinking, and once Mike gets another job and I graduate and get my degree we're going to save up and move to FL because this is something we have talking about for a long time, and now we have come to realize, there is nothing stopping and no reason why we shouldn't. Granite its going to take a few years to save up and get life situated, but damn it, its going to happen!
In Derby news this week, we have been hitting practice hard because we are starting to learn new things about us as we bout. Giving all we can at practices and reading the Rule Book 4.0 we will come out on top one of these times. For being such a new team and new sport I think the Sirens are kicking ass. Although I cant help but feel over whelmed with Derby, work, and school all just getting crazier and crazier. Speaking of school, last week I forgot my flash drive at school in Written Comm. and someone snatched it. Thanks, because I had two essay's on there that are due this week. And I am NOT redoing them. So who ever has it, PLEASE return it! Thank you. That's all I got for now, so Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment